Robert Henry "Tink" Reynolds
Robert Henry Reynolds, the second child and first son of John R. Reynolds and Pheba Catherine Story was born on December 9, 1852 in Jackson County, Alabama.
Robert married his first wife, Martha "Mat" Griffith around the year 1878. I believe that Martha was born in or around the year 1958. Tink, as he was known, and Mat had a total of nine children:
- Ellin, their first daughter, who was born in 1975, married Henry Burt and died around 1895;
- W. W. "Billy", their first son, born in 1877, married Miss. Lottie Reeves and then he was married to Ella Cox and died in 1921;
- Katie I. Reynolds who was born in 1878; Edgar, who was born in 1879 or 1880;
- John H., born on October 1, 1885, married a Miss. Mary Lancaster first and then Jo Carrie McGee, and died on February 20, 1970;
- Lillie, who was born on January 15, 1886, married Arvie Henry Lancaster, and died on February 24, 1977;
- Wallace was born on February 4, 1890, married twice, to Maude Sharp on August 9, 1910 and to Lena Johnson on February 15, 1934, and died on October 27, 1953;
- Belle, born on October 1, 1891, married a Mr. Jake Helms, and died on January 7, 1919; and
- James Robert Reynolds, who was born February 5, 1892, married Kitty Jewel Owens, and died April 25, 1976.
Martha "Mat" Griffith Reynolds died around the year 1910 and after her death Robert next married Allie Bobo who was born on February 21, 1879. Tink and Allie produced two children from their marriage:
At this time both Willie and Hasken still lives in Alabama.
- Willie C., a daughter who was born in 1915 and married Herman J. Jaggers, and
- Lonnie Hasken Reynolds who was born on August 17, 1916 and married Mary Etta Pike.
I believe that Allie had two daughters from a previous marriage, Pauline and Eveyln, and that Tink helped to raise. Robert Henry Reynolds died on November 29, 1932 and is buried in the Shepherd Cemetery in Etowah, Alabama. Allie followed him in death, some 32 years later on September 16, 1964. She is also buried in the Shepherd Cemetery.